When is the Medicare Advantage Disenrollment Period?
- - January 1 through February 14.
What can you do during this time?
- - You can leave your current Medicare Advantage plan and switch to Original Medicare (Parts A and B)
- - If you switch to Original Medicare, you can also join a Medicare prescription drug plan. Coverage begins the first day of the month after your enrollment form is received.
What can’t you do during this time?
- - You can’t switch from Original Medicare to a Medicare Advantage plan, or switch from one Medicare Advantage to another.
- - You can’t switch from one Medicare prescription drug plan to another.
- - You can’t join, switch, or drop a MSA (Medical Savings Account) Plan
If you decide to switch back to Original Medicare (Parts A and B), you are eligible to apply for a Medicare Supplement plan. For more information, your free quote, or to simply speak with an expert, call (800) 369-3600 or visit medigap.manhattanlife.com/wula