1. You must have Medicare Part A and Part B before enrolling in a Medigap (or Medicare
2. If you have a Medicare Advantage Plan and want to move to a Medigap Plan, make sure to leave
your Advantage plan before your Medigap coverage begins.
3. A Medigap Policy only covers one person.
4. In addition to paying your Part B premium every month, you will also pay a monthly premium
for your Medigap Plan.
5. As long as you pay your premium, an insurance company cannot cancel your policy no matter
what health problems you may have. It is guaranteed renewable.
For more information or your free Medicare Supplement quote, call (800) 360-3600 or visit medigap.manhattanlife.com/wula