Developing A Critical Illness Can Cause Unnecessary Hardships For Most Families!
These types of critical events can interrupt our Lives:
- • Heart Attack
- • Major Third-Degree Burns
- • Paralysis
- • Stroke
- • Major Human Organ Transplant
- • End-Stage Renal Failure
- • Coma
- • Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- • Cancer
What’s the Solution?
The Critical Protection and Recovery Plan by ManhattanLife
- • First Occurrence Benefit (FOB)
- • Monthly Income Benefit
- • Recurrence Benefit
Also included in all Plans
- • HOSPITAL CONFINEMENT BENEFIT
- • AMBULANCE BENEFIT
- • TRANSPORTATION BENEFIT
- • LODGING BENEFIT
- • WAIVER OF PREMIUM BENEFIT (Does not apply in NJ)
Benefit exclusions and limitations may apply to the policy. For costs or complete details of coverage, contact your agent or the Company.