A plan with choices for you and your family
The Importance of Dental, Vision & Hearing Insurance
- Quality of Life
- Unforeseen situations that are painful, inconvenient and expensive
- Basic Medicare does not cover dental, vision or hearing expenses.
- Choose your dentist - No Networks
- Family Rates (includes a maximum of 3 children)
- Individual 18 - 85
- Vision benefits 1
- Hearing benefits 2
- $1,000 - $1,500 policy year benefit option available
- Guaranteed Issue
- Guaranteed renewable for life.3
1Percentage of Basic eye exam or eye refraction, including the cost of eye glasses or contact lenses after 6 month waiting period. 2Percentage of Exam, hearing aid and necessary repairs or supplies after 12 month waiting period. 3Subject to our right to change premiums.