Consider these statistics. In the U.S....
- A disabling injury occurs every 1.5 seconds.*
- In the home, there is a disabling injury every 4 seconds.
- In public places or places used in a public way, there is a disabling injury every 5 seconds.*
We know your ability to earn an income is important to you and your family. If you unexpectedly became disabled, would you be able to continue to pay for normal living expenses like car payments, mortgage or rent, and utility bills, as well as additional expenses that may have been created as a result of your disability?
How We Can Help
Our Disability Insurance can provide you with peace of mind and protect your family against loss of income should you become unable to work. We pay you cash benefits. You decide how to use them.
Individual and group plans are available with several income protection choices.
Individual Plan Options:
- Benefit Period of 1 or 2 Years
- Accident and Sickness or Accident Only
- Elimination Period: 14 Days Accident or 30 Days Or 60 Days Sickness
- Up to $2,000 per month coverage
Group Plan Options:
- Up to $6,000 per month coverage
- Multiple elimination and benefit periods
- Guaranteed issue up to $2,000 per month
- Partial disability feature
*Source: Injury Fact(R), 2003 Edition, National Safety Council
Central United Life, Family Life, Western United Life and Manhattan Life are companies of Manhattan Insurance Group.