No one can predict when an accident will happen, and the financial consequences can be overwhelming. In addition to the costs associated with medical treatment, there are unforeseen costs that most people don't anticipate, for example...
- Transportation, lodging, and food bills associated with traveling for treatment,
- Childcare and household help,
- Continuing expenses such as groceries, car payments, mortgage or rent, and utility bills.
How We Can Help
We can help make financial obligations easier if you or a family member suffers an accidental injury. Our accident insurance pays cash benefits to help with expenses that may not be covered by your major medical insurance. We even offer 24-hour or off-the-job coverage.
Our plans pay benefits for a range of services including...
- Hospital confinement, emergency room/urgent care and doctor's office visits.
- ICU confinement, ambulance, blood and plasma.
- Surgical expenses.
- Accidental death and dismemberment.
- Fractures, dislocations and burns.
- Physical therapy.